News :: What's New
Premium-quality Turntables Solidified with Layered Cultured Marble
CES Show Booth CP-1, Las Vegas, NV (January 6, 2016): TEAC has launched two new flagship turntables, the TN-550 and TN-570. The DC motor with special servo system (PRS3*1 ) is belt-driven to a clear acrylic platter for minimal speed deviation. The tone arm features anti-skating, weight control, and “PC-TripleC” pure copper wiring by SAEC Corporation. An audio-technica AT-100E cartridge is included (MM type).
Each of the two-speed, belt-driven turntables rest on a resonance-reducing Cultured Marble Stone base, layered on MDF for a solid playback surface. The stylish gloss black marble not only commands the attention of anyone in the room, it reduces vibrations for unequalled sound quality.
Added features of the TN-570 include an optical and USB digital out, the former supporting 192kHz/24-bit resolution for conecting with high-resolution compatible D/A converter, and also turntables include phono and line-level outputs (switchable) on gold-plated connectors.
When only the ultimate in vinyl sound quality will suffice, TEAC’s TN-550 and TN-570 are the premium choice.
- 2-Speed Turntable (33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM)
- Resonance-reducing multi-material compound includes gloss black Cultured Marble Stone combined with high-density MDF board
- Crystal-clear acrylic platter with perimeter belt-drive
- DC motor with PRS3*1 : special servo system to minimize deviation of the rotation
- Chrome-finished manual arm-lifter
- Static-balanced S-shaped tone arm with height adjustment to accommodate large-size cartridge
- Adjustable counter-weight control
- Anti-skating adjustment system prevents tracking errors
- “PC-TripleC” pure copper cable by SAEC Corporation used for tone-arm cable
- Solid aluminum dial-type operation key for easy recognition
- Shock-absorbing feet with machined aluminum fascia
- MM-type cartridge (factory installed audio technica AT-100)
- Gold-plated analog audio output terminals
- Detachable dust cover
- RCA audio cable with earth ground connector
*1 PRS3: Platter Rotation Sensing Servo System
TN-570 Additional Features:
- 16bit/48kHz USB digital audio out for digital recording on Win/Mac
- PCM 24bit/192kHz optical digital out for external DAC unit for alternate sound, ease of setup, and reduction of howling noise
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM-type cartridge(switchable line / phono output level )
TN-570 Image (high-resolution)Tweet