News :: What's New
Montebello, CA — November 2016… TEAC has announced Hi-Res Editor application.
TEAC’s Hi-Res Editor is a free app that supports DSD files up to 11.2 MHz and WAV files up to 384k. The app allows playback and export of DSD files without the need for intermediate conversion to PCM audio format.
Using the TEAC Hi-Res Editor, DSD Audio can be played back natively via supporting USB devices, such as the TEAC UD-501 and HA-P90SD. When using a PCM Audio interface or the computer’s on-board audio card, the software automatically plays back DSD audio at any available sample rate. Moreover, gain levels of WAV files be edited.
Long DSD files can be exported in sections as a new file in DSD or WAV format. Two DSD files can also be combined into a new file. DSD audio data can be converted to PCM format, and vice-versa, for burning to CD or for online distribution.
Ideally suited for owners of TASCAM’s hi-resolution recorders like the DA-3000, the free Hi-Res Editor app is one of the simplest and most power tools for editing native DSD recordings.
- Native DSD audio editing and playback, at sampling rates from 2.8MHz to 11.2MHz
- WAV file editing and playback support up to 384kHz/32-bit
- Uses standard ASIO 2.1 audio drivers
- Set in and out points with waveform audio display for trim/export
- Set overall gain of file (PCM files only)
- Split long files into multiple tracks
- Combine function joins two audio files into one
- Convert audio files from DSD to PCM or vice-versa
- Convert PCM sampling frequency and bit depth
- Runs on Mac OS and Windows (using Windows Standard audio driver or ASIO 2.1)
- Free download from TEAC.com