News :: What's New
Portable Audio Player Supports DSD and 192kHz Audio from microSD
TEAC has launched the HA-P90SD – a high-resolution audio player and headphone amp for audiophiles on the go. A built-in microSD card slot can be loaded with high-resolution audio, up to 192kHz/24-bit or Direct Stream Digital (DSD) at 2.8MHz or 5.6MHz. A high-end Burr Brown PCM1795 converter plays audio from the card, USB input or from iOS or Android portable devices.
Audio electronics include Burr Brown OPA1602 SoundPLUS op amps, dual sample clocks for 44.1k and 48k multiples, discrete electronics and push-pull circuitry. A 170mW + 170mW headphone out is one of the highest-power amps available, and drives loads from 8 to 600 ohms. The HA-P90SD supports WAV, FLAC, MP3, AAC, DSF and DFF files, either from the internal card or using the free TEAC HR Audio Player app for iOS and Android devices.
All of this great-sounding audio is housed in a robust all-aluminum chassis, available in either red or black. With flexible audio format support – including DSD – and a powerful headphone amplifier, TEAC’s HA-P90SD is the ultimate portable player for discerning listeners.
- Portable High-Res Audio Player / Headphone Amplifier
- 5.6Mhz DSD128 Native Playback from built-in microSD card slot input
- High-end Burr-Brown PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- Dedicated dual 44.1kHz and 48kHz master clocks
- Headphone amp utilizes discreet op-amp and push-pull circuitry
- Burr-Brown OPA1602 SoundPLUS® operational amplifier
- Ample 170mW + 170mW (at 32Ω load) high power output
- Input terminal provides connection for digital coaxial, digital optical and analog line inputs
- DSD native playback from Windows & Mac operating systems
- DSD128 (5.6MHz) native playback from Apple iOS devices. (iOS 7 or later; Apple Camera Connection Kit not required.)
- DSD128 (5.6MHz) native playback from Android devices (using USB-OTG cable).
- Compatible with WAV, FLAC, MP3, AAC, DSF, and DFF (DIFF) audio files
- Multifunction key pad ensures easy and reliable operation
- Automatic sorting of various formats of music file tag information
- Robust, all-aluminum construction meets durability requirements of portable equipment while minimizing susceptibility to external noise
- Free TEAC HR Audio Player application permits DSD native playback from a wide range of devices
- Compatible with DSD64 (2.8MHz) DoP signal output from digital coaxial output jack
- Internal Li-Ion battery provides 7 hours of playback, charged through USB
- Available in Red or Black