Modern technology meets contemporary design.
Available in an oiled walnut or matte black finish, the TEAC TN-350 is a high performance addition to any audio system. This two speed turntable features a built-in Phono equalizer for easy connection to any receiver or amplifier as well as an integrated USB output which delivers CD-quality sound to your PC or laptop for digital archiving.
In addition, a beautifully polished aluminum die-cast platter also provides accurate, consistent speed control, while the S-shaped tone arm provides rock solid tracking. And all of this supports the Audio Technica AT95E cartridge for crisp, clear and accurate sound reproduction.
TN-350-MB (Satin Black)
An beautiful design with a high tech heart
- ■ Authentic belt-drive turntable
The high-inertia aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor via a Neoprene® rubber belt that absorbs vibration to provide accurate and consistent rotation speed, while a combination of the polished spindle precisely machined from a stainless steel block and the durable bronze spindle holder maintains its accuracy for an extended period of time.
- ■ Luxury and authentic external design
Crafted from high-density MDF the cabinet of rhte TN-350 has been designed to minimize unwanted resonance, while the exterior finish exudes the style and qaulity that your music room deserves.
- ■ MM type cartridge phono equalizer amplifier
Including a built-in, switchable phono pream, the TN-350 will easily connect to virtually any receiver or amplifier. Use the Phono level out for a Phono-equipped receiver or swtich in teh hgih perferomance EQ circuit for a true line-leve output.
- ■ Built-in USB Digital Output and Analog Phono/Line Output
The Texas Instruments designed Analog to Digital converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC in order to easily archive your vinyl collection as CD quality digital audio files. Should you prefer analog signal transfer, teh TN-350 also fetures a pair of gold-plated RCA connectors for connection to your existing audio setup.
- ■ Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
The Gold-plated terminals prevent oxidation of the head shell connectors and ensure years of trouble free opration as well as easy customization through cartridge replacement.
- ■ Static balanced S-shaped tone arm
Providing increased mass for more accurate tracking, the TN-350 features an S-shaped tone arm coupled to an easily adjustable anti-skating mechanism.
- ■ 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
Designed for high quality playback of both LP and EP records, the TN-350 makes it easy to keep the hits spinning
- ■ AT 95E audio-technica MM（VM）type phonograph cartridge
With a reputation for highly accurate reading and incredible sound reproduction the TN-350 comes complete with an audio-technica VM type cartridge installed and ready to roll.
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with classic walnut (TN-350-WA)
- Cabinet with modern matte finish satin black (TN-350-MB)
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balanced S-shaped Tone Arm
- Replaceable Head shell
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- Heavy-weight Alminum Die-cast Platter
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Japan made MM-type cartridge (audio-technica AT95E) included
- Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals