Inspiring Analog Performance for the Digital World
Combining high style with high fidelity, TEAC’s new TN-400S is the vinyl word in modern turntables. Featuring three-speed operation and an S-shaped tone arm the TN-400S weds cutting edge performance with a sleek, stylish design. Forged from TEAC’s decades of innovation in audiophile analog and digital technology, the TN-400S combines an all new motor assembly, phono and line level outputs and integrated digital conversion to deliver a modern rendition of old-school cool. Give one a spin.
TN-400S-MR (Matte Bordeaux)
High performance Three-speed turntable with built-in Phono Amplifier and USB output.
- ■ Precision belt-drive turntable
The TN-400S features both a Neoprene® coated, high-inertia aluminum die-cast platter driven by a high torque-DC motor and a newly designed, low-friction spindle delivering precise speed consistency and tonal accuracy.
- ■ A powerful combination of form and function
The heavy MDF cabinet is designed to minimize unwanted resonance, while the sleek, matte finishes deliver a sophisticated and stylish accent to any design scheme.
- ■ MM type cartridge phono equalizer amplifier
Enjoy your favorite vinyl with any amplifier. The TN-400s supports both phono and line level output, allowing you to play vinyl with or without a phono equalizer.
- ■ Built-in USB Digital Output and Analog Phono/Line Output
The TI-made Analog to Digital converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC for easy archiving of your vinyl collection. In addition, a pair of gold-plated RCA connectors are employed for reliable, durable conncetions to your receiver's Line Level or Phono inputs.
- ■ Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
Gold-plated terminals on the headshell conncetors prevent oxidation of the head shell connectors and help to ensure years of realible performence and to deliver stunning audio fidelity.
- ■ Static balanced S-shape tone arm
Static-balanced S-shape Tone-arm with Universal Head-shell ensures fast and easy setup and delivers excellent tracking
- ■ 3-speed Turntable including 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM for LP/EP record playback
The TN-400S will play LPs, EPs, and singles at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. When combined with the high quality analog-to-digital conversion capabilities of the TN-400S, this powerful turntable is the ideal choice for enjoying - and archiving- your favorite music.
- ■ audio-technica AT100E MM（VM）type phonograph cartridge
The TN-400S comes with a replaceable audio-technica AT100E MM equivalent cartridge designed for highly accurate reading. As soon as you set up the TN-300, you can enjoy the high quality sound with outstanding clarity and detail.
|Motor||Belt Drive||Belt Drive||Belt Drive|
|Speed||33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM||33 1/3, 45 RPM||33 1/3, 45 RPM
MM equivalent cartridge (replaceable)
※Made in Japan
MM cartridge (replaceable)
※Made in Japan
|Chuden MM cartridge
"TEAC Original Version"(replaceable)
※Made in Japan
|Headshell||Aluminum, removable||Aluminum, removable||Aluminum, removeable|
|Arm return||Manual, with lifter||Manual, with lifter||Manual, with lifter|
|Cabinet||Wood, matte finish||Wood, gloss finish||Wood, matte finish|
- Three-Speed Turntable plays all the hits – both old and new
- Aluminum Die-cast Platter and upgraded motor assembly provide years of service and stability
- Newly designed, low-friction spindle reduces platter drag, resulting in enhanced speed consistency and tonal accuracy
- Integrated USB Port for Digital Output allows PC Recording for easy archiving
- Anti-skating Mechanism stays in the groove so you can stay in the groove
- Static-balanced S-shape Tone-arm with Universal Head-shell for improved tracking
- Built-in Phono EQ Amplifier and Switchable Phono/Line Outputs ensures easy setup with any Amp or Receiver
- High-density MDF Chassis dampens vibrations and delivers rock solid performance
- Detachable Dust Cover enables you to customize the experience to fit your own personal style
- Upgraded Audio-Technica AT100E MM equivalent cartridge for accurate and detailed sound reproduction
- Available in both Natural Walnut and Matte Bordeaux finishes